Friday 16 March 2018

Club Ride – Saturday 17th March



Once again, the weather has conspired against us on a Saturday. So this week plan to get out the mountain bikes and head off road. Meeting point will be the Canadian War Memorial at the top of Bolderwood and we’ll do a number of off road loops to Acres Down, Burley, Shobley etc. Meet at 0850 for an 0900 depart. Probably about 3 hours but we’ll keep returning to the Canadian War Memorial so riders can do as many loops as they want.
Afterwards, if anybody wants return to my place for some soup and watch Milan San Remo they’re welcome. I’ll take a car to the start so if you are riding to the start you can chuck washbag / change of clothes into my car and shower and change before the race. If you do want to do this, please let me know via barry.wootten@gmail.com and I can let Julie know how much soup to make.


Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.