Thursday 29 November 2012

Club Ride Saturday 1st December


Apologies but I won't be around to lead this weeks ride. I will be at the start though and can drop off a map to whoever takes on the lead. Weather forecast is for a cold day so please make sure you're happy with the conditions before setting out. I'll also go out at 0730 to check the roads in Brock and will put a note on the blog as to how the roads look.

Plan for this week is a ride of between 36 and 50 miles. Suggest keep speed to 15-6MPH as we take it down to prepare for the winter rides which I will do my best to publish next week.

Plan:

Brock 0900 depart
Hinchelsea, Wilverley, Burley, Crow, Poulner, Moyles Court, North Gorley, Hungerford Hill, Hyde, Blissford Hill (down), Godshill, Roger Penney Way, Fritham, Ocknell Plain, Bolderwood, (short cut to Brock for 36 miles), A35, Burley Lawn, Burley, Holmsley Tea Rooms, (option turn right over Wootton Bridge,  Rising Sun, Tiptoe, Sway, Brock for 50 miles) or back via Hinheslea for 45 miles.

Hope that suits everybody and I will bee back next week.

Have a good ride

Barry

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.