Weather forecast tomorrow has 40-50MPH winds so not conducive to group riding. Therefore, reluctantly no club road ride tomorrow.
Plan B for Saturday. If anybody fancies a 3 hour (ish) MTB ride tomorrow instead I'd be happy to plan that. Wind won't be an issue on the trails and only a few light rain showers to endure. Nothing technical, will stick to the fire trails in the main as it's still peak tourist season. If you do post a reply and it'll probably be meet at usual time and place.